Sorry to spam your boards, but this is a potential bug report for your beta test.
Description: I was able to retrieve the history of a deleted device by re-using its id.
- I created a device with DevEUI ending in D610 and connected it successfully to the sandbox
- I was able to get it to join and then send some packets
- While experimenting I accidentally broke the link to the sandbox, but was unable to reconnect it at all
- I deleted the device
- I created a new device using the same IDs
- When I returned to the mydevices Gateway Packets all the history from pre-deletion was available
I assume this is due to using DevEUI as a key and not deleting related records in the database, or something along those lines. This is not urgent, I can work around this, but looks like a security risk.
And I suppose this is another bug: In step 3 I wasn’t able to reconnect the device to anything including the sandbox. I also couldn’t seem to use anything on the top right dropdown to make a difference (options were “Sandbox” in grey and “Disconnect” in bold). The only button which worked was delete.